This blog accompanies the text, Real Estate Analysis: Environments and Activities by Julian Diaz III and J. Andrew Hansz. Student are encouraged to post assignments and original research papers to this blog. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for posting rights or to add your program to the blog. Some blog posts and objective questions maybe considered for publication in a future edition of the text.
1. The first step when gathering relevant data and
performing supportive analysis is
a) Neighborhood analysis.
b) Defining the problem.
c) City/ regional analysis
d) Comparable data collection
2. The broker who brings the buyer to the transaction, the
selling broker may or may not actually represent the buyer.
a) Listing broker
b) Selling broker
c) Cooperating broker
d) Buyer’s broker
3. Who provides a plan to locate the building, and natural
plantings on the site?
c) Landscape architect
4. A standard definition of market value is the most probable arms length price that a property
will bring in a fair, open, and competitive market.
5. The commercial property income approach has a projection
phase, a capitalization phase, and a finalizing phase.
6. The integrity and soundness of the overall building system
is the responsibility of the architect, who recommend structural designs,
materials, component specifications, and process of construction.
7. Engineers are the people who actually construct the
physical space or directly manage those who do.
8. Gannt chart is a project management technique common in
real estate construction, used to schedule work and measure progress against