Monday, January 30, 2012
Ch. 1 Objective Questions
Ch. 1 Objective Questions: 3 Multiple Choice and 5 TF
1) According to the Entrepreneurial Activity System Graph, entrepreneurial activity market gives space and time to _________ and receives capital in return
a) Consuming Activity
b) Lending Activity
c) Governing Activity
d) Professional Activity
2) What does the entrepreneurial activity give to the governing activity for infrastructure and regulations?
c) Return on Equity
3) What makes a Broker unique?
a) They offer legal advice to realtors
b) They are hard money lenders
c) They facilitate the sale of real estate
d) They determine the property value of a house
4) A Developer is an entrepreneur whose expertise is used to gather necessary factors of production to create real estate for human needs?
5) A Property manager maintains and creates value by maximizing the attractiveness of properties?
6) The Sale of mortgages or assets derived from mortgages to investors is the book definition for Primary mortgage market?
7) A Corporate Real Estate Executive is a company officer who is involved in real estate decision making within the organization
8) A real estate professional who specializes in assessing the risk associated with real estate loans is a Overwriter?