Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Houa Vang Chapter 1 An Introduction to Environments and Activities in Real Estate
Chapter 1 questions and answers
2. Efficiency is how quickly transaction prices within a market reflect relevant market information. (T/F)
1. Real property is the legally recognized right associated with the ownership of real estate. (T/F)
3. Which real estate market characteristic involve in selling property in the market by waiting for better offer.
a) Stratified product types
b) Sequential bidding
c) No critical mass of market participant
c) Proprietary transactions
4.Various lender operate in real estate goes through commercial banks. (T/F)
5. Broker is a real estate professional who facilitates the sale of real estate asset by bringing togather only sellers. (T/F)
6. A real estate professional who maintain and creates value by maximizing the attractiveness of properties and by keeping them leased up.
a) Asset Manager
b) Acquisition expert
c) Property manager
7. Listing a real estate on the market and waiting for a better offer is called a sequential bidding.
8. Maintaining loan by collecting and posting payment.
a) under writer
d) asset manager
answers: 1) T, 2) T, 3) b, 4) T, 5) F, 6) a, 7) F 8) b