1) Sales comparison approach is sometimes called the market approach.
2) Overall capitalization rate is commonly indicated by OCR.
3) Value in use originates from the worth or utility that a property has for a particular individual who uses it.
4) Capitalization is the process of converting an income stream into a lump sum estimate of present value.
5) There are 6 steps in the prescriptive appraisal process.
6) Which approach is taught to real estate appraisers for valuing property:
a) cost approach
b) sales comparison approach
c) income approach
d) all of the above
7) The broker who brings the buyer to the transaction is:
a) selling broker
b) listing broker
c) cooperating broker
d) buyer's broker
1) T 2) F 3) T 4) T 5) F 6) d 7) a 8) d