This blog accompanies the text, Real Estate Analysis: Environments and Activities by Julian Diaz III and J. Andrew Hansz. Student are encouraged to post assignments and original research papers to this blog. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for posting rights or to add your program to the blog. Some blog posts and objective questions maybe considered for publication in a future edition of the text.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Ch.5 Questions By Jazmin Padilla
By Jazmin Padilla
1. One dollar today is worth one dollar in the future.
2. The rate of return affects value and the choices we make.
3. The process of determining future value given the present value, rate of return, and number of years is called
4. What is the future value of 120,000 given a 20% rate of return in five years?
5. Discounting is the procedural reciprocal of compounding.
6. The higher the rate of return the lower the future value.
7. The most common mortgage is an annuity of fixed payments.
8. ____offers insight of the overall price of the property in the real estate market.