Tuesday, March 8, 2011
1. What is a lien claim filed in public records?
A. Judgement lien
B. Perfect pg.185
C. Mechanics lien
D. Deed restriction
2. Legally combining two adjacent properties into a single parcel is:
A. Deed restriction
B. Community Property
C. Assemblage pg.182
3. The governments right to take private property for the benefit of the public is:
A. Eminent domain pg.165
C. Police power
D. Regulatory taking
4. If a person dies without a valid will it is known as testate.
T/F Dying without a will is known as intestate. Dying with a will is known as testate. pg.171
5. All property that is not real property is personal property.
6. The ownership rights to occupy and use the surface of real estate is known as subsurface rights.
T/F This is known as surface rights while subsurface rights is the ownership of the area underneath your property's surface. pg.176-177
7. The right to use an unowned property is known as an easement.
8. Your car, clothes, and computer are examples of personal property.