- True or False. Situs is the unique locational profile of a real estate site including the quality of its exposure and accessibility to neighboring activities and infrastructure.
- True or False. Disintermediation occurs when a Realtor deposits from sale.
- True or False. FNMA is the Federal National Mortgage Association and is called Fannie Mae.
- True or False. FHLMC, or Freddie Mac, was created in order to create competition for Fannie Mae.
- True or False. GSE stands for Government Sanctioned Entrepreneur
- A Subprime Market is the popular name for the market serving:
a. residential mortgage borrowers who qualify for standard hence prime mortgages
b. non-residential borrowers who do not qualify for standard hence prime mortgages
c. residential mortgage borrowers who do not qualify for standard hence prime mortgages
d. none of the above
- FHLMC is commonly referred to as:
a. Fannie Mae
b. Freddie Mac
c. Frankie Mac
d. Frenchie Mae
- Two years before the creation of Freddie Mac, the government created ______ to handle the government insured mortgages
a. Ginnie Mae
b. Ginger Man
c. No such program was created.
d. None of the above.