Tuesday, April 9, 2013
1. (T/F) The likelihood of an occurrence of an unwanted event is called Risk. T
2. (T/F) The pursuit of a future return by delaying consumption and taking an anticipated, desired level of risk is known as an investing. T
3. (T/F) A Cash Flow is the income from a real estate investment realized by the investor after vacancy and credit loss, operating expenses, and debt service have been paid. T
4. (T/F) A tax shelter is the reduction in taxable investment income. T
5. (T/F) Adjusted basis is not the original basis in the property improvements. F
6. One suppl9ier in a particular market that has control over market prices since there is no competition is called a_______________?
c. Psychic benefit
d. Pride of ownership
7. What is an Oligopoly?
a. A market with few suppliers that have some control over market price.
b. The control of real estate product within defined geographic region.
c. Supplier in a particular market.
d. The pride associated with the real property ownership.
8. What is a Taxable income?
a. Calculate the income use for annual income tax.
b. A government taxable claim of money.
c. Analysis the possible income from tax.
d. Constant payment.