- Highest and best use refers to the use of a given site resulting in the greatest productivity for the site. True or False.
- The purpose of productivity analysis is to evaluate a site's marketable capacity to satisfy the human need for space. True or False.
- A permanent loan is a long-term loan issued to a property renter. True or False.
- A marketability study aims to estimate how much of the total demand in a competitive market can be captured by a particular property. True or False.
- The highest and best use of a site depends on the general contractor. True or False.
- A market analysis deals with the:
a. marketability study
b. highest and best use
c. estimating the existing and likely demand for a type of real estate.
d. analyzes what type of Realtor should sale the property.
- A Bridge loan is:
a. Known as a "gap loan"
b. short term loan
c. designed to bridge the gap between the construction loan and the permanent loan.
d. None of the above.
e. All of the above.
- Permitting refers to:
a. The Realtor permitting improvements to the property
b. The Owner permitting entrance to the property
c. Obtaining the necessary permits to begin/sustain a construction project.
d. The Renters permitting the land owners or managers to enter their premises while away.