- Even though you cannot physically see the lots plotted out, the lines are distinctly there artificially. (T/F)
- All real estate markets are efficient. (T/F)
- One important good or service the government provides to real estate entrepreneurs is infrastructure. (T/F)
- A mortgage broker and a mortgage banker are the same job but have two different names that can be used interchangeably. (T/F
- Commercial banks deal mostly with long-term lending. (T/F)
- Which does not belong in the classic product type in real estate?
Monday, September 2, 2013
Chapter 1 Questions- Iris Manselian
7. A mortgage banker is someone who…?
a. Is considered a match maker
b. Finds someone who wants to buy or sell a property
c. Borrows money themselves, then loans money to a person
d. Takes a commission
8. What are examples of some property rights?
a. Air rights
b. Surface rights
c. Subsurface rights
d. All of the above
1. T 2. F 3. T 4. F 5. F 6.c 7. c 8.d