Questions and Answers.
1) The study of economics relationships over space.
A. Economies of agglomeration
B. Economic base
C. Urban economics
D. Spatial economics
2) The business and industrial composition of a region’s local economy.
A. Spatial economics
B. Urban economic
C. Economic base
D. Economies of agglomeration
3) A job in an industry that serves the local population’s needs.
A. Population-to-employment ratio
B. Nonbasic (or population serving)
C. Basic (or export) employment
D. None of above
4) Over time, many economies changed from an agrarian to an industrial and manufacturing basis. The development of regions changed too.
5) Situs is the important location characteristics of a site.
6) Population growth is good for real estate markets and the demand for space; residential, retail, warehouse, office, and industrial.
7) The concentric circle growth model is an urban growth model in which cities grow in outward direction from the CBD in pie-shaped wedges. Each wedge represents a different land use.
8) The land use that results in the highest price is the highest and best use
1D, 2C, 3B, 4T, 5T, 6T, 7F, 8T