1. The process of creating space begins with a(n)
(a) Government activity
(b) Consumer activity
(c) Entrepreneurial activity
(d) Investing activity
Answer: (c) Entrepreneurial activity
2. A real estate professional who manages the day-to-day operations of real estate assets is
(a) Asset Manager
(b) Property Manager
(d) Mortgage Broker
Answer: (b) Property Manager
1. True/False - Even though the terms real estate and real property are commonly used synonymously, technically, space is real property and the rights are real estate.
2. True/False - Real estate markets tend to be efficient markets.
3. True/False - In markets, superior information is the key to above average returns.
4. Appraisers deliver valuation judgments to support negotiations or document performance.
5. True/False - A developer is someone who lends capital for real estate.