1. Which of the following is NOT an example of a technology built from knowledge about the natural world
ANSWER: B, Sociology
2. A category of academic research designed to develop technologies to improve what actual is as opposed to reveal and describe what actual is, is known as
ANSWER: D, Prescription
3. True/False - The disciplines of engineering use knowledge to create improvement.
4. True/False - The disciplines that form in the intersection of science and engineering are popularly known as applied disciplines.
5. True/False - Descripton is a category of academic research designed to develop technologies to improve what actually is.
6. True/False - Activities science centers on the actual behavior of individuals working at producing good or services in the real estate industry.
7. True/False - Allocation science uses knowledge generated from descriptive real estate research to prescribe means to improve real estate performance.